A cosmopolitan breeze, coming from the the cobbled streets, next to the churches, passing behind the freshly painted shutters will welcome you to the island of winds.
Local architecture combined whitewashed small houses with stone make a unique scenery for those seeking traditions of Greece together with heavenly beaches and the liveliness of the night. Mykonos has it all! Let yourselves wander in Mykonian small alleys where glamour meets simplicity, discover the hidden corners and enjoy the breathtaking scenery of Mikri Venetia, perhaps for a romantic sunset cocktail or a late night drink. Town of Mykonos, the so called “Chora” never sleeps. Whether you are an entertainment junkie out for a real good time, or a visitor who wishes to explore the island’s history and tradition, Mykonos will certainly meet your expectations. Find the beach of your dreams, whether you ‘re thinking of somewhere to relax or a place to dance under the hot sun with the sound of the most famous music hits.
Swim with the celebrities
- Ornos Beach, one of the most famous beaches, near Mykonos town, organized with umbrellas and sunbeds
- Psarrou Beach offers true luxury experience, where celebrities around the world meet each summer. The beach is organized with umbrellas and sunbeds, bar, restaurant and marina services for yachts.
- Kalo Livadi Beach is a cosmopolitan place to enjoy water sports, Greek delicacies, cocktails and drinks, under the shade of your umbrella and the comfort of a sunbed.
- Platis Gialos Beach is a commercial haven surrounded by hotels, shops and taverns, Platis Gialos is an organized beach, boasting a variety of water sports, restaurants, umbrellas and sunbeds.
Relax on the beach
- Elia Beach is the largest of the island, providing comfortable sun beds, water sports and beach bars and restaurants. Protected from the northern summer winds and with views of Naxos Island, Elia is a sandy and eventful beach. For your comfort there are separate nudist and gay areas.
- Lia Beach is a tranquil and distant alternative, situated 14km from the Chora, protected by the summer winds. Here you can relax comfortably under an umbrella with a sun bed. Enjoy food and drinks at Lia’s only beach restaurant.
- Agrari Beach is characterized by a relaxed, easy going vibe, which attracts high profile individuals and nature lovers. Water sports, restaurant, sunbeds and umbrellas are available.
- Panormos Beach is a long, sandy beach with clear blue-green waters. Sheltered from southern winds, there is also a well maintained beach volley ball court that operates on a first come, first serve basis, relaxing restaurants, umbrellas and sunbeds.
- Kalafatis Beach is one of the largest bays of the island, a great destination for those who enjoy serenity and water sports. It can get rather windy, attracting wind surfers and dare devils. Its generous stretch of sand makes it easy to find a sun bed, while its variety of beach restaurants caters to the needs of every individual.
Have endless fun
- Super Paradise Beach is perhaps the most famous beach in Mykonos, well known for its beach parties, Super Paradise is a must for party animals. Don’t be shocked if you see nudists in the far corners. Although it might sound useless, you can relax on a sunbed, under the shade of your umbrella.
- Paranga Beach, has crystal clear waters unaffected by north winds. Here you can choose from a variety of entertainment options including bars, restaurants and taverns or relax at your sunbed
- Paradise Beach is another Mykonian landmark, offering diving lessons, a camping, restaurants and legendary beach clubs. Voted amongst the best party spots in the world, Paradise has it all.